Gepida CASSIS GRAVEL GRX 40Gepida
Bring your best form! With the help of Cassis, you can easily reach the top, even in a headwind, so you only have to concentrate on enjoying the ride as much as possible. . It's powered by an M800 Bafang engine that's bursting with energy, but it's still light enough to make its presence almost imperceptible. The Gravel version even lets you venture off the asphalt..
- Model Gepida
- Motor Bafang M800 36v 250Wh Mid-Drive System Gen-3
- Battery Bafang 36v, 8 Ah / 250Wh
- Display Bafang DP 260-CAN Display
- Frame 6061 Aluminium Alloy Hydroform Gravel
- Gears Shimano RD-RX400 & FD-RX400 -2x10s Shadow Plus Design Derailleur
- Forks Lightweight Gepida Alloy Disc 700C Forks
- Brakes Shimano GRX ST-RX400 & SM-RT64S 160mm Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Tyres 28" Schwalbe G-One Allround 40-700C Classic Skin Reflective Tape
Other Bafang 2A Charger & Total Weight with Battery - 15Kg.
About The Motor: BAFANG M800 - The lightest and most compact middle-motor system designed for E-Road and E-Gravel bike use. This cutting-edge system features a seamlessly integrated downtube battery, an ergonomic handlebar remote and a centrally mounted colour display..
About The Battery: BT F Series B360.C: An excellently shaping in 'Intube' style frame-mounted battery. With approx. 360Wh capacity and a BMS Battery Management Systems from one of the world experienced manufacturers.
About The Display: DP C260 CAN: This high-contrast LCD display delivers the most important data large and easy to read, even in direct sunlight. Its remote control is extremely robust as well as easy and intuitive to use. The USB port supports mobile devices and the optional Bluetooth communication.