Gepida ALBOIN Curve XT-10Gepida
Pack your bags and hit the road with the Gepida Alboin Curve because whether you are a leisure rider, tourer or every day commuter, this bike is the complete package. This version of the Gepida Alboin uses a Shimano XT-10 gear system to transfer the power of the Bosch Performance motor to the road. This system is so simple to use and allows riders to easily change gear when riding or when stationary.
- Model Gepida Alboin Curve
- Motor Bosch Performanceline 36v 250Wh Mid-Drive System Gen-3
- Battery Bosch 36v, 13.8 Ah / 500Wh (625Wh option)
- Display Bosch Intuvia LCD display
- Frame 6061 Aluminium Alloy MTB
- Gears Shimano XT-10 Derailleur Gears
- Forks Suntour NEX-E25 700C DS 75mm Suspension Travel
- Brakes Shimano Mt410/411 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Tyres 28" Schwalbe Energizer 47-622 Reflective Tape
- Lights Integrated LED Lights -Front Axa Blueline 30 Rear Trelock LS611 6-12V
- Other Pannier Rack, Kick Side Stand and Mudguards
About The Motor: Bosch is simply the best regarded manufacturer of eBike technology anywhere and with this motor one can see why. The Bosch Performance system is perfectly suited to the leisure cyclist going that bit further or up climbs. It provides excellent steady, controllable and yet firm assistance.
About The Battery: Bosch are global leaders in Lithium battery technology. All that experience shows with this, one of the most durable, intelligent, sleek and compact battery systems available.
About The Display: The Bosch Intuvia Display has proven to to be a winner. The multi-function display is easy to read and use, clearly showing information such as speed, state of battery charge and power setting. Probable it's best feature is the range prediction, showing the rider how far they can go before recharging based on current power use. It has a large, clear display and is removeable.