Gepida REPTILA 1000 NX8Gepida
The Gepida Reptila 1000 is the larger sibling of the extremely popular Reptila 900. Using the world renowned Bosch Activeline Plus motor system it is a great bike for commuting, touring or leisurely day trips.
This version of the Reptila 1000 uses a Shimano Nexus 8 Hub Gear which can change gear easily when the bike is at a stop as well as on the move. Combined with the proven ease of the Bosch Drive System makes the Reptila 1000 NX8 so easy to use. Truly a great all-rounder - for those who like a 28" wheel. TOP SELLER in class.
- Model - REPTILA 1000 Nexus-8
- Motor - Bosch Activeline Plus 36v 250Wh Mid-Drive System
- Battery - Bosch 36v, 13.8Ah / 400 or 500Wh
- Display - Bosch Intuvia LCD display
- Frame - 6061 Aluminium Step Through
- Gears - Shimano Nexus 8 Hub Gear With Twist Shift
- Forks - SR Suntour CR85 63mm Suspension Travel
- Brakes - Magura HS-11 Hydraulic Rim Brakes
- Wheels & Tyres - Rodi Scorpion - 28" Schwalbe Energizer 700x38 Reflective
- Lights - Integrated LED Lights -Front Axa Blueline 30 BackTrelock LS611 6-12V
- Additional - Includes Kick-Stand, Suspension Seat Post & Adjustable Handlebar Stem.
About The Motor: Bosch is simply the best regarded manufacturer of eBike technology anywhere and with this motor one can see why. The Bosch Active Plus system is perfectly suited to the leisure cyclist and commuter alike. It provides excellent steady, controllable and yet firm assistance.
About The Battery: Bosch are global leaders in Lithium battery technology. All that experience shows with this, one of the most durable, intelligent, sleek and compact battery systems available.
About The Display: The Bosch Intuvia Display has proven to to be a winner. The multi-function display is easy to read and use, clearly showing information such as speed, state of battery charge and power setting. Probable it's best feature is the range prediction, showing the rider how far they can go before recharging based on current power use. It has a large, clear display and is removeable.